18th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Subhashis Bandyopadhyay

Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?

My daughter has passed H.S.Exam from W.Begal Board with 89.5% marks.Now she wants appear in in Entrance Test conducted by Govt. Engg.college in Tamil Nadu.As we are resident of West Bengal wheather she can appear the Entrance test for Engineering In Tamil Nadu.

With thanks,

Subhashis Bandyopadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  5. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  7. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board? -- [New]
  8. What is the qualification for VAO?
  9. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  10. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  11. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in higher education in African Schools? I belongs to Tamil nadu but staying in Africa
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  15. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st December 2016, 12:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Tamil Nadu Education Admission entrance test and is conducted for admission in B.Tech/B.E courses.

The basic eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must be resident of Tamil Nadu state or have passed 12th from Tamil Nadu.

So, you will be not eligible to appear for entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?