6th April 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NET or pursue PhD if completed distance MA in English? Chances of getting Government jobs and validity of this course?

I have opted to do my Masters in English through distance learning from Kerala University. I also wish to do PhD in the same field and to write NET exam. Is it possible to get PhD or to write NET exam if I have completed my MA through distance learning? Can I opt for any other jobs like Government exams with distance MA education as my qualification? Does it have any validity?

31st January 2021, 06:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NET or pursue PhD if completed distance MA in English? Chances of getting Government jobs and validity of this course?

Yes, You can appear in NET or pursue PhD if completed distance MA in English.

You must have completed MA with minimum aggregate of 55%.

Applicant have to secure minimum 70 percentile marks in UGC NET to secure government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?