24th March 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?

Hello Sir/Mam
Actually I am a post graduation student. Now doing my M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) from Nizam College, Hyderabad. I want to know whether I am applicable for appearing PhD entrance exam conducted by NIPER? Please will you answer me immediately?

5th April 2015, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?

For getting admission in NIPER Ph.D one must have a Master's degree along with any one of the scores in GATE/NET/GPAT/JRF. If you have any one of these scores then you will be eligible for entrance exam which is conducted by NIPER for admission in Ph.D program.

NIPER JEE 2015 online application for Ph.D courses has started already and if you want to apply for it then you must have any of the above mentioned scores. NIPER is the only institute which give admission only on the basis of NIPER JEE and people who have qualified NET/GPAT/GATE are only eligible for it.
7th April 2015, 01:08 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?

Ph.D at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)

To apply for Ph.D, you must have masters with 55% from recognized Indian institution.

To join Ph.D at NIPER, you must qualify NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2015 for Master and PhD Program

For more details regarding Ph.D admission at NIPER:- http://www.niper.gov.in/admissions.html

For more details:- www.niper.ac.in/

Herewith, I have attached the information bulletin for NIPER Ph.D admission. Please check out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER_JEE_2015_PhD_Brochure.pdf(1.81 MB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?