28th October 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the UGC NET(Environmental Science) being an MTech student?

Hello friends, I am studying in final year of my MTech Biotechnology with specialization of Environmental Science. I want to apply for the UGC NET. So, can I apply for the UGC NET in Environmental Science?

15th November 2022, 08:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the UGC NET(Environmental Science) being an MTech student?

Yes, you can apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science subject after completing your MTech in Biotechnology. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for UGC NET is a candidate must have passed a master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks for the General category from a recognized university. The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 31 years and there is no age limit for Assistant Professorship.
15th November 2022, 08:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the UGC NET(Environmental Science) being an MTech student?

Yes, you are eligible for both the exam UGC-NET and CSIR-NET.

• As your subject of Post-Graduation is environmental science and engineering so, with these eligibility criteria, you appear for both UGC and CSIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?