21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Details, eligibility & procedure to apply in UGC-NET for MPhil(Political Science) student?

Hello everyone, can you give me the information for UGC-NET? I am doing MPhil in Political Science. Can I give this exam? What is the process for applying in this exam? I want to know each and everything in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  2. List of coaching classes in Delhi and U.P. for preparation of UGC-NET(Computer Science & Application)?
  3. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student?
  5. M.Sc enviromental science holder can apply for UGC NET in enviromental science?
  6. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  8. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  9. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  10. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility for Environmental Science through UGC NET?
  12. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  13. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  14. Eligibility criteria to appear in UGC NET JRF exam for Computer Science & Application? What are the requirements for it?
  15. Registration procedure to apply in UGC-NET for MCom postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Sociology) student who has completed M.Ed?
  17. Am i eligible for UGC net exam after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of good institutions for UGC NET Computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?