22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a professor of zoology having M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences?

I have completed my B.Sc in zoology and currently doing M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences. After giving NET/SET exam can I become professor for zoology even if have not completed masters in zoology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  2. Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder?
  3. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  5. Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Bio-analytical Sciences? Will this be a good choice of doing B.Ed?
  6. How to do part time PhD for a Research Associate who has completed M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  7. A Biology Student preparing GATE for Chemistry, Food Technology and Microbiology
  8. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?
  9. What are the options for me after my 3rd year other than MSc in Bio Analytical Sciences?
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  12. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  13. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam in life sciences? I have completed MSc Zoology
  15. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  16. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  17. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  18. How can I become a professor?
23rd October 2016, 06:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a professor of zoology having M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences?

After the completion of M.Sc and after successfully qualifying in the NET examination, you must have to pursue the Ph.D course in the same in order to become a Professor of Zoology.

Candidates those who have completed their Ph.D course in Zoology, can definitely apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Zoology.
23rd October 2016, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a professor of zoology having M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc in zoology and currently doing M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences. After giving NET/SET exam can I become professor for zoology even if have not completed masters in zoology ?
After completion of M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences, you are not eligible for the post of assistant professor in Zoology.

Those candidates who have completed UGC NET exam in Zoology are eligible for the post of assistant professor in Zoology.
29th June 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc. with zoology and M.Sc. with life sciences from kanpur university, can i become a professor of zoology after qualifying NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?