10th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and scope of studying M.A.(History) course?

Hello Sir,
I am 23 years old and I am interested in doing M.A. History. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.A. History course. What is the scope of this course in future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture after completion of 12th?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th
  3. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  4. What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?
  6. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  7. Is there any scope for jobs after studying doctorate in pharmacy?
  8. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  9. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  10. What is the scope of HR course? Eligibility criteria for the course? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for HCL?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  14. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  15. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  16. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? Is engineering beneficial to me
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?
26th May 2016, 11:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and scope of studying M.A.(History) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am 23 years old and I am interested in doing M.A. History. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.A. History course. What is the scope of this course in future?
The eligibility to study the M.A in History course is a pass in B.A History or B.A (Hons) History from a recognized university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some of the colleges. The aspirant can work in various fields after M.A History course. He can work in Publishing industry, Journalism, Media industry, BPOs, Librarian, Research Assistant, Teacher, Lecturer etc. The aspirant can also do the research in History (like M.Phil or PhD) after M.A course. You can also apply for various government jobs with M.A qualification. The course is available in various colleges in India.
29th June 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and scope of studying M.A.(History) course?

Sir I am music honours student B. A. History is my pass subject. Can I admit in history M. A after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?