6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?

good morning sir my name is M.charles and completed my B.s.C (B.ed ) and iam ready to do msc zoology in this suitable in msc zoology options i dont have any idea
please give me guidence so ican go further my Msc zoology iam very interested in teaching i have 12 years experiance so please guide meee

7th July 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good morning sir my name is M.charles and completed my B.s.C (B.ed ) and iam ready to do msc zoology in this suitable in msc zoology options i dont have any idea
please give me guidence so ican go further my Msc zoology iam very interested in teaching i have 12 years experiance so please guide meee
If you have completed B.Sc in Zoology from a recognized University, then you are eligible for M.Sc course in Zoology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
7th July 2016, 04:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?

Yes, you will be eligible to become professor in future after master's degree and qualifying in NET examination conducted for recruitment as professor.

Yes, as you have completed your bachelor degree you are eligible for admission in master's degree after qualifying in entrance examination of university in which you want to get admission.

After pursuing master's degree with minimum 55% relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates you will be eligible to appear for NET. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
7th July 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting a government college professor job you need to complete M.Sc zoology and then crack NET/SET with a decent score. On the basis of present teaching experience you can get job in private colleges only.

Hence, complete your M.Sc degree as soon as possible and try to crack NET/SET because it will help you to get a permanent teaching job.
8th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future. To become a professor you should study M.Phil or PhD after M.Sc Zoology. So study M.Sc Zoology and then do M.Phil or PhD to pursue your career in teaching profession. To study master’s in zoology you have to appear for an entrance examination in some institutions. You should score good marks in master's degree to do PhD or MPhil. You can become Lecturer in colleges through NET or SET examinations. For NET or SET examinations master degree is enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?