20th March 2023, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in Space Research after BE Civil Engineering? Is it a good idea?

1) I am currently finishing my 3rd year of Civil Engineering in Anna University. I came to know that I have interest in Space Research. Can I do masters in Space Research?

2) Is it a good idea to complete my BE Civil Engineering and apply for a job in ISRO and do some course related to space in parallel and then do my masters in Space Research?

20th March 2023, 09:42 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I do masters in Space Research after BE Civil Engineering? Is it a good idea?

1) Yes, you can pursue a master's degree in Space Research after completing your BE in Civil Engineering. However, you may need to fulfill certain prerequisites, such as taking additional courses in physics or mathematics, to be eligible for admission to a master's program in Space Research. You should research the specific requirements of the programs you are interested in and consult with your academic advisor to determine the best path forward.

2) Pursuing a job at ISRO and taking courses related to space in parallel is certainly a viable option. This would give you hands-on experience in the field and help you build a network of contacts that could be valuable when pursuing a master's degree in Space Research. However, keep in mind that the competition for jobs at ISRO can be intense, so you should also consider other options in the space industry or related fields. Ultimately, the best path forward will depend on your individual interests, skills, and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?