4th September 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?

I am currently pursuing my final year of B.E. in Biotechnology. I would like to know if it is a good idea to do a Masters in Chemical Engg or gain some work experience and do an MBA. I'd like to know all the possibilities and I do not want to change to an IT field or any other field.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  4. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  5. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  6. Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?
  7. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  8. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  9. Can I study M.Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM University if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
  11. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  14. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Is it better to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  17. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology? -- [New]
5th September 2011, 11:41 AM
goutam1222

Default Re: Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?

B.E. in Biotechnology to chemical engineering is not a good option.
but if you are well learned with the biochemistry topics then it will not be a problem to you.
Doing MBA is only the option when it comes to a point that you want to join the managerial level or so. but a master in Biochemistry or chemical engineering will boost your you to enhance your knowledge to the level of research.
6th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?

i m doing polymer engineering is it is good for me to do master in chemical or MBA.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?