27th January 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?

Hello
I am working in a bank and has a bond of 3 years .
I have cleared Jrf and want to do phd.
how can i do a part time one but good .
without leaving the job in kerala

6th May 2015, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission in Ph.D programme if you have got JRF qualification. In fact, JRF holders are given exemption from entrance exam and they just have to appear for interview before admission. Most of the top Universities give admission in Ph.D based on JRF qualification and you will be entitled for stipend also during the research program.

Just keep track of the Ph.D admission notification of various Universities and apply according to it. You can opt for part-time Ph.D if you want to do your job at the same time while doing Ph.D work. Most of the universities have a part-time Ph.D program for those who are working professionals.
1st June 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?

I am working in corporate company and did my BE in Electrical and Communication Engineering(ECE). Am I eligible to do JRF in earth sciences?
26th August 2020, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i do LLB along withh JRF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?