27th February 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?

I got 66% in final year of b.com and 53.50% in m.com in 2003 and i want to do phd in commerce. can i do? if no give other option please tell me what should I do to move further and get succeeded in life.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  4. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  5. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  6. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  8. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  9. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Finance related courses to study in Graduation for doing PhD in Commerce?
  11. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  12. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  13. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  14. Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?
  15. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  17. Is this possible to get admission for MCA course after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream?
  18. What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?
1st March 2015, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?

For admission in a Ph.D program you must have 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks from candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, if you belong to reserved category then only you will be eligible for Ph.D admission.

You can apply for M.Phil admission for which 50% marks in Master's degree will be enough. After completion of M.Phil program you will be eligible for admission in a Ph.D program without appearing for any entrance exam. Therefore, M.Phil will be the option for you if you don't belong to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?