14th March 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?

How can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University. I am a MBA and MCom holder but degree in BA Economics. Also NET lectureship holder in both commerce and management.

Related Questions:
  1. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  2. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  3. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  4. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  5. Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
  6. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  7. How to do MBA distance course from Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong
  8. Is MSc maths from MGU Meghalaya approved by DEC, UGC
  9. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  10. How to get a government job after doing M.A from Mahatma Gandhi University
  11. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  12. Question papers of MBA 1st semester of Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya?
  13. Is Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), Approved from UGC and AICTE? How may I get details
  14. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong recognized by joint committee UGC DEC AICTE?
  16. Mahatma Gandhi University B.A degree valid for central government service
  17. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
15th March 2017, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?

To do Ph.D in MGU, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in MGU.
Since you have completed MBA course, you can apply for NET examination.
15th March 2017, 11:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?

Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state-related public university.

It was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala, India.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.mguniversity.edu/
17th March 2017, 08:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University. I am a MBA and MCom holder but degree in BA Economics. Also NET lectureship holder in both commerce and management.
You have completed MBA and M.Com so you can apply for Ph.D curse in Management or Commerce subject, but you masters degree marks must be above 55% to get admission in Ph.D course.

For lecturer post, you should qualify in UGC NET exam in Lectureship post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?