11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?

Dear Friends,
I like to do research on Gandhian Studies so I want to do PhD in this specialization. I want to join Mahatma Gandhi University for this course. So, I would like to know that this university provide stipend for this PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
  2. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  3. Course description of PhD (Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  5. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  6. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  7. Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  11. Is stipend offered to PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) candidates in Teri University?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  13. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  15. Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?
  16. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  17. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?