11th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?

respected sir/mam,

i hv completed my M.Sc. in statistics from mahatma gandhi kashi vidyapeeth varanasi, with 76% marks and for this i had been also awarded a gold medal by governor UP.......nw i want to do my PhD in statistics,plz guide me that for this purpose which exams i have to qualify and from which university i m able to do my PhD....?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  2. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  3. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  4. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
  5. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  6. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  7. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  8. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  10. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics
  11. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  12. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  13. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  14. Are there any courses which I can do after doing BSc PCM and MBA in finance and marketing?
  15. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  16. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  17. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  18. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
27th September 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?

Dear sir/ mam
i have done my eng. in computer science and PGDM in marketing. i want to do PhD in statistics?
Which are the best institute for same and which exam i have to qualify to do PhD from reputed institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?