12th March 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?

Am i eligible for doing phd in social health and community medicine after doing MBA in Hospital administration?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  2. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  4. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  6. Which courses can I opt apart from MD Psychiatry?
  7. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  9. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  13. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  14. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  15. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  16. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  18. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration

25th April 2015, 12:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for doing phd in social health and community medicine after doing MBA in Hospital administration?
For admission into PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine a student must have Master's degree in relevant subject with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university. The duration of the program is of 2 years. So, being a MBA in Hospital administration student you are eligible.

Candidates seeking admission for PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine are required to apply for the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who are qualify in the NET/SLET can get direct admission.

Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
Contact No:0820 - 2922367
Email:[email protected].

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
Contact No:080-26995001/5002
Email:[email protected]

Ranchi Institute of Neuropsychiatry and Allied Sciences
Contact No:0651-2450813, 2451121

University of Delhi, New Delhi
Contact No:011- 27667934, 27666348

10th August 2021, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?

can do phd in social medicine and community health after health management ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?