17th August 2013, 11:12 AM
ruchita994

Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?

hi this is ruchita and i want to know whether i am appplicable to apply for mba in health and hospital administration.I am in my final year of BBA and i have studied commerce in 12?when is the entrance exams held for this and what are the exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. What is the difference between MBA in health care services and MBA in Hospital Administration and MHA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  9. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  10. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  11. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  12. Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?
  14. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  16. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
12th August 2016, 09:32 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration.

MBA in health and hospital administration is a two years duration programme divided into four semesters.

Eligibility criteria for admission in MBA in Hospital Administration is graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Some colleges and institutes have their own eligibility criteria for selection in this course.

Entrance test consist of written test in the form of MCQ-type of one-hour duration followed by a Group Discussion and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?