9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PhD(Dentistry) program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth being an MDS holder of other state? Details of PhD(Dentistry) in this university?

Hello, I am from Ranchi and completed my MDS from Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur. I want to apply for PhD in Dentistry program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth. Can you please provide me the details of this PhD course in this university? And as I am from another state, so I can get admission in this university?

10th June 2016, 02:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD(Dentistry) program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth being an MDS holder of other state? Details of PhD(Dentistry) in this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am from Ranchi and completed my MDS from Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur. I want to apply for PhD in Dentistry program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth. Can you please provide me the details of this PhD course in this university? And as I am from another state, so I can get admission in this university?

Yes, you can get admission in PhD Dentistry program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth with MDS holder of other state.
The eligibility to do PhD program in Dentistry in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is a candidate who has passed a Post Graduate Degree examination in Dentistry from a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks.
The admission will be done through All India Entrance Test and interview conducted by the university. If qualified at GATE/SLET/NET/JF/JRF conducted by CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR are exempted from entrance examination.
You can find the details in the university website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?