10th November 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?

Hello,
Will you please tell me how can I get admission in Pune University for PhD course? I want to pursue PhD in Geography. Whether the admission is direct or through interview and what's the date for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  4. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  5. How can I apply to study PhD in Pune University if completed Master's in Geography with 8.63 percentile?
  6. PhD in Geography is possible after M.Com?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?
  9. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  10. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  13. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  14. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
24th March 2017, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Will you please tell me how can I get admission in Pune University for PhD course? I want to pursue PhD in Geography. Whether the admission is direct or through interview and what's the date for getting admission?

Sorry, it is not possible to get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University. Persons having passed Master’s Degree in Geography with at least 50% marks shall be eligible to apply for the PhD in Geography in Pune University. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT/SET/NET/JRF/SRF and M.Phil Degree in the relevant subject will be exempted from the entrance examination. Entrance examinations will be conducted in a year and two admission cycles consequently. You have to check the notification in the Pune University website for exact dates. The Pune University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?