2nd June 2011, 02:00 PM
gaur_neo123

Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?

hai i m niharika,
i have completed my masters in law with 62% from jodhpur university rajasthan.i want to take admission in phd in law from pune university .can u plz tell me dates of entrance examination for phd or its a direct admission in phd.plz guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  6. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [New]
  8. Date of Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?
  12. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  13. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Law program in Pune?
  14. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  17. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  18. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
30th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?

LL.M. (Regular)

The admission to the LL.M. Course is generally after the declaration of LL.B. results, at the commencement of the academic year. Academic session generally commences in the month of July every year. Indian applicants are required to apply to the Department in a prescribed form. And overseas applicants are advised to approach the Department through International Students Centre of the University. Admissions will be on merit basis. There are sixty seats; reservations for different categories will be as per the prevailing rules of the University.

Ph.D.

Admissions of Research Scholars for Ph.D. degree of the University are governed by the prevailing Ph.D. Rules. A copy of Rules is available on the University Website.

Eligibility:

LL.M. : LL.B. degree of the Pune University or its equivalent degree of another statutory University, recognized as equivalent to said degree of the University of Pune.

Ph.D. : LL.M. Degree with 55% and 50% for S.C./S.T. candidates of the State of Maharashtra from any recognized university and as per the rules made by the University Authorities from time to time. As per the new regulations of the Ph.D., candidates those who have not passed JRF/NET/SET of Maharashtra need to write an entrance examination conducted by the University from time to time.

Fees:

Tuition and other fees will be as per the prevailing rules of the University

International Students:

All admissions for international students are made through the International Students Centre, University of Pune, who have the relevant information. The International Students Centre forwards applications to the Department of Law, which then admits the students.

You might want to contact :-

The Assistant Director,
International Students Centre,
University of Pune,
Pune 411 007,
Maharashtra, India

e-mail:- [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?

Pune University PhD PET examination date for 2011 and adv in which papers?
19th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

now i am appear to llm in pune univercity. can i apply for enterance of phd of pune univercity
23rd November 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hi am anurag . i hav completed my llm from mum university with57 %. i wanna to do phd from pune university . plese tell me the next expected date
16th April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed my Company Secretary , Pune University wide its letter dated 19/61981, under the signature of then Registrar Mr.S.P.Bhosale had granted eligibility to C.S for Ph.D .Please let me Know aboutt the same further ,whether I am Qualified for Ph.D
16th April 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I have Completed Company Secretary . Institute Of Company Secrataries Of India , has given a list showing the universities offering recognition to C.S for Ph.D . Pune University had given the said recognition vide latter dated 19/6/1981, with reference No Elg/425. Please let me know whether I am qualified or not for Phd
9th October 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

pet exam schedule pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?