9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to do PhD(Persian) in Osmania University? Syllabus of this course?

Can I know about the course syllabus of PhD(Persian) at Osmania University? I want to get stipend for this course. Can I get in Osmania University? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Osmania University to do Ph.D? How much stipend I can get?
  2. How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?
  3. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University for Computer Science? How to prepare for it? -- [New]
  4. How to do MSc computers with maths in Osmania University Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  5. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  6. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
  7. Syllabus of M.Tech(PGCET) exam of Osmania University?
  8. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  9. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  10. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  11. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  12. Syllabus for MSc(Microbiology) entrance exam of Osmania University?
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Microbiology in Kakatiya, Osmania, JNTU and Palamuru University?
  14. Can I get a seat with 84 rank in OUCET 2016? How many seats are available in OU campus?
  15. Can I expect M.Tech in OU after scoring 17181 rank in PGECET?
  16. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  17. What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?
  18. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?