20th December 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Osmania University to do Ph.D? How much stipend I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy and want to do Ph.D from Osmania University. How to get admission in this university? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Persian) in Osmania University? Syllabus of this course?
  2. How to get admission in Osmania University to do Ph.D? How much stipend I can get?
  3. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  5. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  7. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  8. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  10. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  12. Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?
  13. When the notification of PhD(Engineering Education) admission will be released in Baba Mast Nath University? Can I get stipend for this course?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD? -- [New]
  16. Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?
  17. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  18. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
16th January 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Osmania University to do Ph.D? How much stipend I can get?

Hello, I want to persue PHD in Management studies in Osmania University.I want to know the procedure for the admission and also how much stipend will I get pursuing PHD full time in Osmania university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?