11th January 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?

Hello sir, I am studying in MA Sociology from Osmania University and after it want to apply for Ph.D in University of Delhi. How much amount of stipend it provides for Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  2. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
  6. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  7. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  9. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  10. Detailed procedure for pursuing M.Phil(Sociology) through distance education nearby Delhi after completion of MA(Sociology) from HP University?
  11. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When I will receive my scorecard if qualified in GATE(Life Science)? How can I get stipend to do PhD? What amount I will get?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  14. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD? -- [New]
  15. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  16. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  17. How to get full amount (12400) of stipend from RGPV University if getting only 8000 rupees?
  18. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
14th January 2017, 02:51 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?

University of Delhi does not provide any stipend. The selected candidate will be entitled to RS.8000 per month as fellowship and science students will get contingency of RS.10000 per month and for Humanities and Social Science students it is RS.8000 per month.
15th July 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?

Hello sir. I have qualified NET exam not JRF. So I have question that whether the phd fellowship in humanities is same for NET and Non- NET candidates. By the way I am MA in Psychology.
13th June 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the course/ Tution fee structure for Ph.D in Home Science in university of Delhi.
19th March 2022, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How much amount of fellowship get ph.d Hindi in Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?