21st August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(Electrical Engineering) which is available in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology. Please tell me can I get stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!

25th August 2019, 12:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

Yes, stipend is offered to the candidates pursuing Doctor of Philosophy(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology is that you must have Bachelor and master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Science, or Management or equivalent in from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

You can visit the website http://www.mmmut.ac.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology
Gorakhpur

Phone number:-
+91-551-2273958
+91-8765783730
6th September 2019, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(Electrical Engineering) which is available in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology. Please tell me can I get stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!
If you have a valid CSIR NET or GATE score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

Some University provided University funding scholarship to the Ph.D student during the project work.

After completion of course work, you can also apply in some funding organization for scholarship during Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?