13th October 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD(Horticulture) from Dr. YSR Horticultural University. Can you please let me know about the stipend offered for this PhD course? Please let me know if I can get a stipend or not?

18th October 2019, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD(Horticulture) from Dr. YSR Horticultural University. Can you please let me know about the stipend offered for this PhD course? Please let me know if I can get a stipend or not?
Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some Institute provided University funding amount to the Ph.D student during project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?