14th July 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Himalayan University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the stipend for the course which is PhD(Political Science) available in Himalayan University. Please tell me if I can get a stipend for this course? Waiting for your response.

31st January 2021, 07:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Himalayan University?

Yes, You can get a stipend to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Himalayan University.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant have to clear entrance exam and personal interview both to get stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?