6th August 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University for PhD in Medicine course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. How many PhD(Medicine) seats are available in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University? -- [New]
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  6. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  7. Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?
  8. Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?
  9. Is Swami Vivekanand University UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech in Himalayan University Dehradun?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  16. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  17. Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
30th June 2022, 07:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Medicine at Swami Rama Himalayan University,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Medicine is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?