7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get fellowship to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University

Respected Sir, I want to get fellowship for studying PhD in Computer Science course from Himalayan Garhwal University. Please help me to know how can I get fellowship for this PhD program? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th September 2019, 10:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get fellowship to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get fellowship for studying PhD in Computer Science course from Himalayan Garhwal University. Please help me to know how can I get fellowship for this PhD program? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
You can apply for University funding fellowship after completion of your course work.

Only UGC NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from your University then you are eligible for scholarship.
10th September 2019, 10:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get fellowship to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University

The candidates who are pursuing The total number of seats available for Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is 8.

The eligibility requirements to secure admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is post Graduation or Master's degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET).

You can check the website http://hgu.ac.in for more details.
10th September 2019, 11:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates pursuing Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is eligible to receive per month stipend of Rs.10,000.

You would need to contact the Himalayan Garhwal University for more details on rules and regulations.

Address:-
Himalayan Garhwal University
Dhaid Gaon, Block pokhra,
District Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Phone: +91-8395874102
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?