14th June 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

I want to study PhD in SV National Institute of Technology in the specialization of Applied Physics. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  3. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  6. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  7. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  8. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  9. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  10. Can I get admission in computer science after scoring 89658 in JEE mains
  11. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  12. What NIT can I get after scoring 140 in JEE mains and 93% in CBSE board
  13. Can I get any government college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  15. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  16. With an AIR of 4300 can I get into NIT in OBC category?
  17. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  18. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
15th June 2018, 09:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Detailed Information about stipend offered to pursue PhD in Applied Physics in SV National Institute of Technology:

Here is the detailed information about stipend that is offered,

>> Full time institute research scholars are the recipients of the institute scholarships and they are governed by the Scholarship rules.

>> Full time research scholars paid by the Government or Semi Government Organization.

>> i.e., CSIR, QIP, UGC, DAE, TEQIP-II, AICTE..etc., will receive their stipend and contingency grants from their respective supporting organizations.

>> And Full time sponsored (FSC) candidates are recipients of complete financial support including the stipend, contingency grants and the project expenses from the sponsoring organizations.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?