16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai for studying PhD(Biological Sciences) course. I just want to know if I successfully secure admission so I can get a stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th January 2021, 11:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course.

Applicant have to go through personal interview and crack it to secure stipend.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://www.tifr.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?