16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses for PhD(Biological Sciences) course which is available in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about the total fee expenses.

18th January 2021, 11:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Total fee expenses of PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is as follows.

Applicant have to pay Rs. 17000 for this PhD program.

Admission will be done through GATE/NETor entrance exam conducted by university.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

http://www.tifr.res.in/
19th January 2021, 11:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

PhD in Biological Sciences at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is a 3 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee in Every Year is Rs.4000
Registration Fee (One Time) is Rs.1000

Year I - Rs.5000
Year II - Rs.4000
Year III - Rs.8000
Total - Rs.17000

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tifr.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?