16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Biological Sciences) which is available in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

18th January 2021, 11:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Admission can also be done through NET/JEST/GATE exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://www.tifr.res.in/
19th January 2021, 10:50 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

The following Eligibility to pursue PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai :-

A.For admissions to PhD programmes, students must hold an M.A./M.Sc./M.Tech degree.

B.For integrated PhD programmes, students must have completed their :-B.A./B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.V.Sc/MBBS/BDS degrees.
19th January 2021, 12:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a PhD in Biological Sciences at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is a candidate must have passed MSc/MA in the relevant field from a recognized university and there is no specific age limit to apply. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in TIFR entrance test followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tifr.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?