16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai for studying PhD(Biological Sciences) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

18th January 2021, 11:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university or through UGC NET/GATE or equivalent exam.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

http://www.tifr.res.in/
19th January 2021, 12:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Biological Sciences at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai is a candidate must have passed MSc/MA in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in TIFR entrance test followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.tifr.res.in by clicking on Education tab and from the drop down select admission option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?