29th March 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Commerce) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I want to join Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Commerce. So, I want to know that I can get a stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

16th January 2021, 11:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Commerce) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Commerce) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant have to go through personal interview to secure stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?