25th February 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Sharda University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Environmental Science. I want to do this PhD program from Sharda University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

11th September 2021, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Environmental Science. I want to do this PhD program from Sharda University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Environmental Science from Sharda University.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?