22nd October 2019, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Fine Arts) at the Presidency University?

Hi friends, I am interested to study PhD in Fine Arts at the Presidency University. I don’t know whether I will get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university. So, I would like to know that I can get a stipend for this course in this university?

31st October 2019, 09:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Fine Arts) at the Presidency University?

Yes, stipend is offered to the candidates pursuing Doctor of Philosophy(Fine Arts) in Presidency University. You can apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship Scheme, some of them are mentioned below:-

:-Emeritus Fellowship.
:-Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child
:-Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Students.
:-Junior Research Fellowship in Engineering & Technology

You can check the website https://presiuniv.ac.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?