15th June 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Industrial Management. I want to do this PhD program from Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

19th June 2022, 12:27 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called NET.

Qualification required for PhD Industrial Management is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
19th June 2022, 03:58 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam called NET and SET will get a stipend to study PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD Industrial Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?