11th October 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in Ahmedabad University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Information and Communication Technologies in Ahmedabad University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

18th October 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in Ahmedabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Information and Communication Technologies in Ahmedabad University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

Yes, you can get a financial assistantship (stipend) to study PhD in Information and Communication Technology in Ahmedabad University. There are two types of financial assistantship provided to PhD students in Ahmedabad University. One is School of Engineering and Applied Science Teaching Assistantship and another one is a University Teaching Assistantship program. School of Engineering and Applied Science Teaching Assistantship is Rs 12,000 per month. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?