11th October 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in Ahmedabad University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Ahmedabad University. I want to do PhD in Information and Communication Technologies. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Information and Communication Technologies in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in Ahmedabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Ahmedabad University. I want to do PhD in Information and Communication Technologies. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Information and Communication Technologies in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Those who have passed BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc in Computer Science or Mathematics, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Engineering with minimum 60% marks are eligible to study PhD in Information and Communication Technology in Ahmedabad University. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university. The Ahmedabad University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?