11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear being Master of Social Work post graduate?

I have completed my Master of Social Work. Now, I am interested to give NET exam. I have heard about both UGC and CSIR. But I don’t know which one to give. Help me to sort out this problem.

24th April 2018, 09:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear being Master of Social Work post graduate?

Since, you have completed your Masters degree in Social Work, you are eligible to pursue PhD course in the relevant field. You are eligible to appear in the UGC-NET examination as you have completed Masters degree in Social Work and want to pursue PhD in the same field.
Candidates those who want to pursue PhD course in Science subjects are only eligible to appear in the CSIR-NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?