12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Kerala Agricultural University for PhD in Plant Physiology course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  3. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Kerala Agricultural University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anatomy) in Rajendra Agricultural University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  7. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  10. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  11. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  13. Any chance to get a seat in ICAR AIEEA?
  14. How many private BSc Agriculture colleges are there in AP?
  15. Can I study M.tech in Kerala with stipend? my GATE score is 19.34
  16. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?
  17. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to get government seat in either Dentistry or Veterinary after expecting a rank between 13,666-14,449?

15th July 2022, 09:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Plant Physiology at Kerala Agricultural University.

Qualification required for PhD Plant Physiology is, those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Plant Physiology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?