3rd January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt UGC NET environmental science on the basis of M.Sc in horticulture?

I have completed M.Sc in horticulture with grade point of 9.5 out of 10, from an UGC recognized university. Am I eligible for writing UGC NET for JRF under environmental science.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?
  2. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  4. M.Sc enviromental science holder can apply for UGC NET in enviromental science? -- [New]
  5. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  6. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  8. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  9. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  10. Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for environmental science in UGC NET? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  12. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  13. Details about career in Floriculture
  14. Between Environmental Science and Life Science which is to choose to appear in UGC-NET for Botany student? Best coaching classes for UGC-NET in Lucknow?
  15. Which subject to choose in CSIR NET in place of Environmental Science?
  16. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
4th January 2018, 11:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt UGC NET environmental science on the basis of M.Sc in horticulture?

Yes, definitely you can opt for the UGC NET examination after the completion of M.Sc in Horticulture with the above grade point, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the NET examination.
1st September 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt UGC NET environmental science on the basis of M.Sc in horticulture?

Can a student with MSc agronomy (agriculture) opt for UGC-NET environmental sciences??
13th November 2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

can a agricultural extension student can give ugc net in environmental science subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?