14th October 2012, 06:01 PM
SREENIVASULU.KAMARTHY

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany

I had completed my M.Sc., with Botany. Can i eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  2. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  3. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  4. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science? -- [New]
  6. How to take NET exam in Environmental Science subject? I have done MSc in Applied Botany
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science
  8. Am I eligible for CSIT UGC NET exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Science Degree in UK?
  9. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after passing MSc 1st semester student in Botany
  10. Can I appear in NET Environmental Science after completing Masters in Botany?
  11. What is the syllabus for UGC NET Botany? I have done MSc from Botany
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  13. Which subject do I select for UGC NET exam? I am a student of MSc Botany
  14. Can I apply for NET exam in Environmental Science subject after doing Msc in Applied Botany Subject
  15. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  16. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing MSc from Botany
  17. Can I apply for environmental science in UGC NET? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  18. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
11th November 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany

I had completed my M.Sc., with microbiology. Can i eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science?
13th November 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany

Can I eligible for Environmental science Ugc net?
14th November 2012, 07:14 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany

Quote:
Originally Posted by SREENIVASULU.KAMARTHY View Post
I had completed my M.Sc., with Botany. Can i eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science?
Eligibility For NET

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year in the months of June and December by the University Grants Commission for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship

A candidate is eligible for appearing for UGC NET only if :-

>> The candidate must have completed his post graduation in any stream with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off..

>> The JRF candidates must be less than 28 years of age..

Yes, you are definitely eligible for appearing for the UGC NET in Environmental Science as that is the closest to your branch..

For any queries you can Click Here

The next UGC NET exam is going to be conducted on 30th December,2012 and the last date for filling the form is 16th November,2012

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers of Environmental Science so that they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
23rd March 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc zoology with 65 percent aggr. Can I apply for UGC NET Environmental science
23rd March 2013, 06:55 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MSc zoology with 65 percent aggr. Can I apply for UGC NET Environmental science
YES, you can appear in the CSIR-NET Exams.

CSIR NET exams are held for the below subjects:
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences

You can appear in the subject Life Sciences.

Minimum educational qualifications required in M.SC with minimum 55% marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

this exam is held in June and December each year
2nd April 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for ugc net in environment science after completing m.sc chemistry
25th April 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am m.sc. Zoolgy with 64% can i apply for ugc net environmental science?
23rd May 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i have msc in environmental science, But i have a experience in teaching biology at grade xii level.Am i eligible to apply for ugc net in life science. Please advice.
7th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I hav done MSc.Zoology with 63% n having the age of 33 yrs,can i apply for Net exam?
19th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR UGC NET ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES ? I AM POST-GRADUATE IN PHYSICS
26th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MSc. Microbiology with 75 % Can I apply for UGC NET
16th August 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible forugc net envronmental sciences with masters in botany
17th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for UGC NET ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AFTER COMPLETING MSC WITH CHEMISTRY
21st August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in Environmental Studies through distance education & got 70%. Am I eligible for UGC NET?
21st August 2013, 08:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are absolutely right. The subject for NET exam for you will be Environmental Science. It will cover the Botany subject as well.

Do not waste time now and start the preparations for next National Eligibility Test. It would be conducted in December. There are only 3 months left for the National Eligibility Test.

Since NET is not an easy entrance exam to clear, I will recommend you to study hard in order to clear it. The exam notification is not released by the University Grants Commission as for now.

It will be released in October or November. Following the notification, online registration for the National Eligibility Test will begin.

NET Eligibility

1. This test is open for Indian citizens only.

2. To apply for NET, candidate should be post graduate.

3. Final year student is also eligible.

4. The percentage criteria is 55 percent.

5. SC/ST is eligible for 5% relaxation.

6. Final year students should only apply if they can meet marks criteria and would be able to submit the degree within 2 years of clearing the National Eligibility Test.

7. Your subject will be Environmental Science.

8. Age limit will be 28 if applying for JRF.

9. However OBC can apply up to 31 years.

10. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

11. Lectureship do not have upper age limit.
26th August 2013, 10:03 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SREENIVASULU.KAMARTHY View Post

National Educational Testing (NET) Bureau conducts UGC NET during June and December for determining eligibility for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships

Education Qualification:M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates
Nationality:Only resident of India are eligible for UGC NET Exam.

Important dates

1.Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee.

2.Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).

3.last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website

4.Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate
2nd September 2013, 07:52 PM
dipak.sasmal @gmail.com

Default Re: rCan I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science afte completing MSc with Botany

[i have passed m.sc botany can i sit on exam ugc net on environmental science
21st October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i have completed m.sc zoology,now i am eligible to applying ugc net exam in environmental science and forensic science?pls explain details.
28th October 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc chemistry, which subject should i choose to give net exam?
10th February 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MA in environmeltal studies from Rabindra Bharati University.am i eligible for ugc net?
4th March 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with biochemistry
8th April 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have studied ecology in the m.sc human biology. Am i eligible for net in environmental science
21st July 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in Physiology with 64% marks.can I apply for ugc-net in environmental science?please reply as soon as possible
7th November 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i copleats msc environmental sciences .iam working as a zoology lecturar can i have the eligibility for zoology lecturar in ap for graduation lecturar in u g c norms
27th November 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

iam doing mtech in material science..am i eligible to write net in chemistry or environmental science??
19th January 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can i eligible for CSIR exam after completing M.Sc environmental science and technology
7th April 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM A M.Sc PHYSICS GRADUATE. CAN I APPLY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ??
9th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech in Environmental engineering is am eligible for environmental science net
28th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

can I eligible for PGT and TGT after comleting Msc in chemical science with specialitation in medicinal chemistry?
14th November 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have B.Sc Botany, forestry and Chemistry and MSc in computer science may i applied Ugc net in environmental science
13th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc in physics
12th April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE MASTER DEGREE IN GEOLOGY CAN I APPLY FOR UGC NET IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ? AND IT IS VALID IN THE FIELD OF GEOLOGY WHERE DEMAND AS NET QULAIFY.
22nd August 2016, 05:10 PM
Archana Dikkar

Smile Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany

Can I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science I am MSC.CHEMISTRY.
24th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with geography
25th October 2016, 02:39 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

NET stands for National Eligibility Test is conducted every year by the University Grants Commission .

Educational Qualification --
For General and OBC candidates
Candidate should be passed M.Sc or equivalent degree with 55% marks .

For SC/ST candidates:-
Candidate should be passed M.Sc or equivalent degree with 50% marks .

Candidate age should be upto 28 years.
16th November 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have Master degree in Botany. can I apply for CBSE UGC NET in Environmental Science?
8th December 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc. Nursing in Community Health Nursing?
8th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for net in life sciences after doing Msc environmental science?
23rd January 2017, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in Environmental sciences.; can I be eligible for CSIR NET in life sciences?
22nd February 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing M.A in environmental studies from Rabindra varati university in distance with 65% no
11th April 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for UGC NET Home science after completing MSc with Food science and technology?
20th July 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for UGC NET environmental science after completing MA with environmental studies from RBU?
22nd July 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UGC NET environmental science after completing MSc with dietetics and food management service from IGNOU?
3rd September 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Batchler of engineering in mechanical can i eligible for csir net December 2017 in environmental science subject.
Please suggest me at my mail id.
[email protected].
Thanks & Regards
Anshul kumar
14th September 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed my post graduation in microbiology
Is iam eligible for CBSE UGC NET environmental science exam?????
15th September 2017, 01:52 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

NET is conducted in every year in the months of June and December by UGC for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship

An applicant is eligible for appearing for UGC NET only if:-

Applicants must have done his post graduation in that particular stream in which you want to appear with minimum of 55% without rounding off.

JRF candidates must minimum 28 years of age.

Environmental Science exam cannot be undertaken after having passed M.Sc Botany.
4th November 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSC Zoology but I applied and qualified in UGC net choosing as environmental science. Am I eligible as assistant professor for zoology?
7th November 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MA Natural Resources and Governance.
24th February 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I did M.SC. Microbiology. Am I eligible for writing cbse ugc net exam in environmental science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?