6th April 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry if completed MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

Respected Sir/Madam, this year I have done with my MPharm program. I did this Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Now, I want to do PhD in Applied Chemistry. Kindly tell me, can I pursue PhD in this specialization?

16th January 2021, 11:42 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry if completed MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

Yes, You can pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry if completed MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.

Both Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry are relevant subjects so you are eligible to pursue PhD course in Chemistry on the basis of your MPharm.

You must have completed MPharm with minimum 50% from recognized university to get admission in reputed institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?