6th April 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Integrated PhD in Physics after completing BSc?

Hi Sir, I am currently studying BSc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics. I want to do Integrated PhD in Physics course. Kindly tell me am I eligible to do this course after completing my BSc?

16th January 2021, 11:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Integrated PhD in Physics after completing BSc?

No, You are not eligible to pursue Integrated PhD in Physics after completing BSc.

To pursue PhD course you must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Admission can be done through UGC NET or CSIR exam score basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD? 2 2nd February 2018 01:05 AM
What is integrated PhD program in Ecological Science and benefits of it? Can I take an integrated PhD program and M.Sc separately? 3 18th August 2017 10:48 PM
What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? 93 14th July 2017 07:02 PM
Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD? 1 18th October 2016 05:35 PM
IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics? 6 22nd July 2014 09:09 AM