19th May 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Psychology) and PhD to become a Psychologist for History Honours graduate?

I have completed Graduation with History Honours. Can I do M.A. in Psychology and then PhD to become a Psychologist? Please help me I am really confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  3. Eligibility and qualification required to study PhD for Physics Honours student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study M.A.(History) after completion of English Honours?
  9. Can I study History Honours in Graduation if completed 12th Commerce?
  10. Percentage required in M.A. to study PhD in History?
  11. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  12. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  13. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?
  14. Whether an Ancient Indian History postgraduate can study PhD in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study PhD in History while working as a Teacher?
  16. How can I study Distance M.A.(History) in Bihar being a B.A. graduate of Rajasthan University?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. Can I enter maths hons college? I have commerce stream
21st May 2016, 02:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Psychology) and PhD to become a Psychologist for History Honours graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Graduation with History Honours. Can I do M.A. in Psychology and then PhD to become a Psychologist? Please help me I am really confused.
You have completed B.A in History, so you are not eligible for M.A. in Psychology.

If you have not completed M.A in Psychology from a recognized University then you are not eligible to do Ph.D course in Psychology.
22nd May 2016, 10:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Psychology) and PhD to become a Psychologist for History Honours graduate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.A. in Psychology after completion of your BA in History Honours. You should have however completed your graduation in BA(Psychology) in order to opt for MA in the same field and then later on for PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?