22nd May 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir
I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry. So, can
I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after my M.Sc?
What will the process to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
Please help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  2. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  8. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  9. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  12. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Procedure to Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  17. How can I get admission in Ph.D in New Zealand after completing MSc(Physical Chemistry) and M.Phil(Corrosion Chemistry)
  18. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
24th May 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry. So, can
I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after my M.Sc?
What will the process to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
Please help me to know about it.
You have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed completed masters degree in Chemistry are eligible for Ph.D in Physical Chemistry.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?