8th March 2023, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I take MPhil in Computer Science based on this in Colleges in kerala?

I have completed my MCA from IGNOU University with 58%. Can I take MPhil in Computer Science based on this in Colleges in kerala?

8th March 2023, 09:48 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I take MPhil in Computer Science based on this in Colleges in kerala?

To pursue an MPhil in Computer Science in Kerala, you will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university or institution offering the program. Generally, universities require candidates to have completed a Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.

Once you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria, you can apply to various universities in Kerala that offer MPhil in Computer Science, such as the University of Kerala, Cochin University of Science and Technology, and Mahatma Gandhi University.

The admission process may vary from university to university, but generally, candidates are required to submit an application form, academic transcripts, and other supporting documents. Some universities may also require candidates to appear for an entrance exam or an interview.

As for the course curriculum, an MPhil in Computer Science typically involves advanced coursework in various aspects of computer science, including algorithms, data structures, computer networks, software engineering, and artificial intelligence. The program also involves a research component where students are expected to conduct original research in their chosen area of study and write a thesis based on their findings.

It is important to note that pursuing an MPhil in Computer Science can enhance your career prospects in the field of academia, research, and industry. You may also be eligible to pursue a PhD in Computer Science after completing your MPhil program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?