8th March 2023, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in HR and now I want to do MPhil which subject I have to opt

Hi... I have completed MBA in HR and now I want to do MPhil which subject I have to opt

8th March 2023, 09:45 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: I have completed MBA in HR and now I want to do MPhil which subject I have to opt

Since you have completed an MBA in HR, you could consider opting for an MPhil in Management with a specialization in HR. This would allow you to build upon your knowledge and expertise in the field of HR while also conducting research and contributing to the academic community. However, the specific subjects available for MPhil programs may vary depending on the universities or institutions offering them. It is best to research and review the course offerings of different universities to find the MPhil program that best aligns with your interests and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?