22nd August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc in MLT and M.Phil in Microbiology get admission in PhD Medical Microbiology?

I have completed B.Sc and M.Sc in MLT and just completed M.Phil in Microbiology with good marks. I want to know can I get admission in PhD Medical Microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  4. Can a M.Sc in MLT and M.Phil in Microbiology get admission in PhD Medical Microbiology?
  5. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  6. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology?
  7. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  10. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  13. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  16. What are different options after M.Sc or Ph.D in microbiology?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology
25th August 2017, 07:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in MLT and M.Phil in Microbiology get admission in PhD Medical Microbiology?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue Doctoral Program (PhD) in Medical Microbiology after successful completion of M.Sc in MLT and M.Phil in Microbiology courses. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Post Graduation or Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university with 55% marks.

>> As you are done with Master's in the same stream of Microbiology, I am very sure that you'll be eligible to pursue doctoral program.

>> Besides this, you must have appeared in any entrance examination like GATE or UGC JRF or CSIR JRF or else examination conducted by concerned college in order to be eligible.
25th August 2017, 09:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in MLT and M.Phil in Microbiology get admission in PhD Medical Microbiology?

Since, you have completed your M.Sc course in MLT and completed your M.Phil in Microbiology, you are very much eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Medical Microbiology.
You must score a minimum of 55% of marks in your masters degree to opt for the Ph.D course and must qualify in the NET examination also.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in MLT from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Medical Microbiology.
7th November 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.phil in microbiology after msc in medical microbiology ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?